Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Week #8 and Week # 9: Elder Buhler Would LOVE Snail Mail

Dear All:

Jacob has been assigned to Marakei, Kiribati. He has no access to internet there. I will post a letter once we receive one by snail mail. If any of you would like to send him a letter or card for Christmas, I'm sure he would LOVE it.  It costs $1.15 to send a 3 page letter and $1.98 to send a letter 4-10 pages long.  His address is 


Elder Jacob Buhler

P.O. Box 400
Bikenibeu, Tarawa
Republic of Kiribati
Central Pacific

I met with a missionary who served as AP on the Kiribati Mission and returned home in January 2014. He said the mission conditions on the outer islands where Jacob currently is like the Disney movie, "The Other Side of Heaven."  


Also, I will be sending a care package to Jacob on November 1. If you would like to give me something to send to him, please let me know. I'd be happy to include it with what I send.


Love, 


Kim Buhler, Jacob's mom 



No comments:

Post a Comment